27 July 2010

Friday Radio 16 JUL2010

Hi! We're back with more tunes... and these are what i've been listening to these weeks:


"Into your dream" - Foreign Born



"Feel like making love" - D'angelo



"Ex-factor" Lauryn Hill




and from one of the most surprising animation/music collaborations that resulted in one of the most exciting soundtracks...Pharrell for Despicable me.


"Despicable me"


"Fun fun fun"


"Prettiest girls"




[NATALIE]

once again! right URL at the right time.

this song has been stuck in my head for days!
"Hello, I Love You" - The Doors


probably my most favourite teenage fanclub track
"Sparky's Dream" - Teenage Fanclub


an up-and-comer that has a seriously exciting album featuing saul williams and of montreal, amoongst others. puff daddy discovered, recommended to my boss by frankie knuckles!!!
"Tightrope" - Janelle Monae feat. Big Boi


white boy soul FTW!
"The Ring" - Jamie Liddell





[BEN W.]

Ben's Friday EP

Side A

Paul Simon - I Know What I Know


Talking Heads - (Nothing But) Flowers



Side B

Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss


Anthrax - Intro to Reality / Belly of the Beast





[JEREMY F]

for sometimes, translation unveils the best things .....

Smashing Pumpkins -- Dancing in the Moonlight (Thin Lizzy cover)

Blixa Bargell -- Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Trent Reznor (feat Peter Murphy) -- Bela Lugosi's Dead (Bauhaus cover)




[HAMISH]

my Tune of the week, from I N C E P T I O N...

Zack Hemsey - Mind Heist (Inception Trailer music)



Happy Friday everyone :)


[TOM]

Love that Janelle Monae track. Amazing live too.


Marva Whitney - It's my thing (live)


Vickie Anderson - Message to the soul sisters






No comments: