03 June 2010

F.R. 28MAY2010

[HAMISH]

I sadly Did not see a FR Post today....
but here are my picks for this week anyway:

Kings Of Convenience - I'd Rather Dance With You


Kings of Convenience - Know how


Kings Of Convenience - Misread

and not music, but I hope you enjoy:

IRON BABY…




[CHERRY]

Hello Friday Radio,

I'm throwing an audio-visual club experience this Sat @ Homeclub. Syndicate is hosting Low End Theory's DJ Nobody (Los Angeles) and we'll be doing video mapping on cubic structures.

As we do not have a guestlist this time round, I've managed to keep some of the special free entry flyer for this group. Please email me if you want to come check out the most exciting new sound on the planet. To me personally, this new sound is like a progression on the abstract hip hop championed by DJ Shadow, Dj Krush, Vadim with more bass and experimental music programming fusing psy-rock elements, dubstep influences.

Low End Theory Mixtape from DJ Nobody


DJ Nobody - Wake Up & Smell The Millenium


Low End Theory documentary trailer


Join our facebook page for news and updates too - http://www.facebook.com/syndicatesg

Thanks! and hope to see you all this Sat!

X Cherry X

No comments: