27 June 2009

A Michael Jackson Tribute



As you've probably heard by now, The King of Pop has passed away. 
As such, today's edition is dedicated to the musical genius of Michael.
A maverick, eccentric, child prodigy and pop icon, gone too soon.
R.I.P We'll miss you Michael.

A look back:

"ABC" - Jackson 5


Wanna be startin' something


Rock with you


Human nature


Stranger in Moscow


Butterflies



What's your favourite Michael song?


EUNICE:

Indeed the end of an era.

 

Billy Jean (my ultimate fave, when he was at his best):


 

Earth Song: One of the most expensive music videos ever made I think.


 

The way you make me feel





PRIN:


Word.

Some of my favorites from the happy days.

NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE


ROCKIN ROBIN


BEN



EUNICE: 

Argh! “Ben” brings tears to my eyes =(

RIP MJ



TARA:

Beat it


Man in the mirror



xxxxxxx



ASHLYNN:

Wow... I couldn’t even finishing hearing “never can say goodbye”.
It’s just too upsetting.
MJ really took MTV to the next level with his mini films

Remember the time


Why you wanna trip on me

(this beat is still bloody awesome)





MICHELLE:


I grew up fascinating over how he put the coin in the machine.

Smooth Criminal


Been hit by a smooth criminal. 



ADRIAN:

this remix was playing in my head when i heard the news today...


GURMIT:

We have MJ to thank for We Are The World



1min 20sec with the sparkly shoes







The man may be gone, but the legacy lasts forever.

R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009)



No comments: